Wednesday, July 6, 2016

UPDATE

Its been quite a while since I wrote anything on this blog as I have been busily working on several new manuscripts for books to be released this year and next. But, that being said, I am going to start posting about the books I am working on with snippets of the actual chapters that I think you'll enjoy. Please be praying for me as I work on these projects. I am also going to be traveling a lot more in the coming months, ministering in a lot of different places such as Korea, New Zealand, Russia, and several places in the US such as Syracuse, Kansas area and Tulsa Oklahoma. I'm hoping I can link you all up a bit more with these coming adventures as well. Be watching for more. 


UPCOMING SCHEDULE

July 14th-25th   Jeju Island, Korea  
                   SOIWSW  YWAM
Dr. Winslow teaching on Prophetic Worship 
August 4th-17th  Tentatively Russia youth conference and seminars
August 25th-27th   W.I.N. Seminar   
Hosted by Pastor/ Dr. Chyanna Mull Anthony & Bishop LaDonna Osborn
Dr. Tamara Winslow teaching-  From Trauma to Triumph Seminar
                         AT:
                           International Gospel Center
                            555 S Memorial Dr
                            Tulsa, Oklahoma
September 14th Leave for Syracuse, Kansas
15th-17th Christian School Retreat 
18th Area Concert
19th Combined church services

October 10th -(25th?) - New Zealand  
Hosted by the Pacific Christian Women's Association
October 14th-15th Pacific Women of Influence Forum
October 17th-21st Apostolic/ Prophetic Leadership School