Monday, April 23, 2012

SEMINAR BRIEFING

The CALLED INTO HIS PRESENCE PRAISE AND WORSHIP SEMINAR is now a memory. The students returned to their distant homes on Saturday, after an intense, but very fulfilling, 5 days of classes. For me, the past two weeks proved to be a very busy time getting food ready, readying the 470 pages of notes, prepping for the unique praise sessions and making sure everything was in place. There were several times when the Glory of God's presence was so thick it could be felt through the entire building and the only appropriate place to be was prostrate on the floor.
 
Due to this past schedule, I was unable to do any new posts on this blog, but I am hopefully now  back to a somewhat more normal schedule. There were over 20 plus teachings, most of which were recorded and I hope to soon edit so others can listen to these messages as well such as THE UNEXPECTED ARROW, THE FEAR OF THE LORD, AN ENEMY OF PRAISE-MURMURRING, REPENTANCE FROM DEAD WORKS and more. Some really good stuff came out. Thank you to the students and staff who made it possible to teach this. Nicole, Jeanne, Klaudia, Iberia, Holly, Jennifer and famous gluten free cookie maker- Julia. I have to admit, my dogs are happy I'm home now. Back to blogging soon!